What is Precision Nutrition?
Precision Nutrition is a system that is not only science based but takes multiple variables for each individuals’ needs and preferences into account when working with a client. This system focuses on the person and their goals by breaking away from fads or being on a ‘diet’.
- Body type: We are all different - tall, short, medium build, thin, pear shape and every other type out there. This matters to you and it matters to your coach.
- Dietary preferences & exclusions: Vegans, vegetarians, meat eaters, organic, grass fed and even the ‘it’s on sale’ kind of person exist. This isn’t up to us to change and we support you.
- Budget: We all have different budgets available to us, and the value to that is different. We like to be able to offer this education to everyone. From free workshops, to paid daily coaching we have something for you.
- Relation with food: Some people are systematic with their food, others inspired by what they eat, and others are not inspired at all. It’s about working with this and building tactical pieces to create a positive relationship.
- Nutrition knowledge: We start where you are comfortable. For some that is learning how to spot added sugars, for others it may seem like a rocket formula. Either way, it’s your starting point and that’s what’s important.
What You Learn
With Precision Nutrition Coaching you’ll learn how to:
- Eat better, without dieting or feeling deprived.
- Get active, no matter what shape you’re in now.
- Ditch food rules and leave behind fad diets.
- Build fitness into your life, without it taking over.
- Achieve and maintain your goals, even when life gets busy.
- Lose the weight/fat you haven’t been able to shed for years.
- Build physical strength and confidence in your body.
- Gain mental confidence, no longer hiding your gifts and talents.
- Let go of food confusion, learn what to do, and how to do it.
- Get off diet roller coasters, once and for all, and never look back.